Negative Amortization Home Mortgage Purchase
Find a Local Broker or Mortgage Lender in your neighborhood! Search for lenders and shop interest rates with the top home mortgage lenders online. Get free quotes for 100% mortgages and negative amortization loan featured programs for people seeking rates starting below market-level. Choose from the payment options that include: deferred interest, interest only and fixed rates. Lenders Nationwide is committed to providing superior mortgage loan products to all applicants with a premise of fair lending. It is Lenders Nationwide's policy to treat all of its applicants and borrowers fairly and in accordance with federal fair lending and equal credit opportunity laws throughout the loan process.
- Deferred Interest Loan Rates
- Get Multiple No-Cost Loan Quote
- Special first-time homebuyers loans
- Lock in to a low rate 100% home purchase loan
- Zero-Down Home Financing
- Stated income and no-doc loans for salaried or self employed
- 100% financing* for No Income Verification
- 12 months' bank statements get Full Doc refinance pricing for Owner-Occupied, Non-Owner-Occupied and 2nd home properties
- Some borrowers allowed to 55% DTI with a “high” residual income
- 80-20 home Loans first-time homebuyers
Find Out How Low Mortgage Rates Have Fallen%
This is based on a 30-year $200,000 Loan at deferred interest rate (Annual Percentage Rate is 6.354%), 80% LTV, with 1 point due at closing. Customary closing costs and fees also applicable. The fully indexed monthly payment on this loan is $1,314. If your loan includes an escrow impound account, any changes to the cost of your real estate taxes and insurance could affect your total monthly payment amount. The interest rates offered are subject to change. Actual payments will vary based on individual client situation and current rates. Not available in all states. All loans are secured by a lien against real property and not all applicants will be approved. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes points, lender fees and some third party fees. Assumes excellent credit for all applicants, no cash out to the borrower, prepayment penalty where allowed, and full income documentation. Maximum loan limits and minimum equity/down payment requirements apply. Other restrictions may apply.